The Information We Collect
Active Digital Strategy receives and collects information from a variety of different sources during our interaction with our clients and the public. This policy applies to information collected on any Active Digital Strategy website that is not otherwise publicly available. This information may include:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Forum or blog postings we receive from all sources.
- Account information, including credit card and credit information we receive to be used in association with billing and collection functions.
- Cookies, URLs, and other tracking information we receive from website visitors.
- Business information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and email addresses.
- Personal information such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers and email addresses.
- Information for aggregation tracking, such as, among other things, screen resolution and browser type.
Third Party Sharing
Active Digital Strategy reserves the right to send you communications regarding Active Digital Strategy’s services, and some third party services, related to your account with Active Digital Strategy, without providing you the opportunity to opt out. In some instances, we may disclose or transmit personally identifiable information to a third party. Including, but not limited to:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To enable third party to provide client-specific services. Used for the sole purpose of providing those services.
- To process and collect client payments. Used for the sole purpose of collecting those payments.
Please note that all information submitted via a public Active Digital Strategy blog or forum is immediately available to be viewed by the public.
How We Secure Data
To ensure the correct use of information, maintain data accuracy, and prevent unauthorized access, appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and secure your personal information. Active Digital Strategy restricts access to personal information to those who need to know in order to provide services.
Active Digital Strategy has no control over the privacy policies of websites whose links appear on our website(s). Privacy policies of these sites should be reviewed for an understanding of how they use information collected from you.
Protection For Minors
Protection of minors is very important to Active Digital Strategy, and Active Digital Strategy’s services are not designed to be used by anyone under the age of 18. Active Digital Strategy does not collect or maintain any information for anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
Updating or Accessing Personal Information
We ask individual clients to identify themselves before any information can be accessed, updated or removed, and in some instances we may decline to process requests that are unreasonable or require disproportionate technical effort.
Email Opt Out
Active Digital Strategy’s clients may opt out of receiving email from Active Digital Strategy by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in emails.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please email us using the online contact form.